Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Tattoos

My latest tattoo that I got for my 30th Birthday 
9th tattoo, crown, string of pearls and diamonds. Right foot. (Freshly Inked)
8th tattoo, anatomical heart with lock and keys. Right forearm.
7th tattoo, ambigram of my third son's name, Skylar. Left ankle.
 6th tattoo, traditional anchor with blue rose. Inner triceps on left arm.
 5th tattoo, ambigram of my second son's name, Rylan. Right wrist. 
 4th tattoo, ambigram of my first son's name, Noah. Left wrist.
3rd tattoo, Japanese Cherry Blossoms. Back of left leg. 
 2nd tattoo, Lion of Judah. Upper right arm
First tattoo, an ornate cross with a rose. Right leg.

My cousin Kyle who works at Sketches Tattoo in Glendale, AZ has done all but my first two tats. He does amazing work. You can check him out on Facebook or the shop's website here, http://www.sketchestattoo.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment