Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Page Header

I was getting bored of the old one so I decided to make a new one today. I wanted to use a few of my favorite female game characters that I've played through the years. First one is Maya the Siren from Borderlands II. Loved Borderlands I and II, beat them both and I played the sirens in both the games as well. Second character is of course Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I've always thought Lara was a cool character. She's gorgeous, has a ton of money, has a title, and can kick some serious ass. Third character is Chell from Portal 1 and 2. I played and beat both Portal games. I absolutely loved both games, such a cool concept. Fourth we have Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect series (the female version).  So yeah there you have it. My new page title graphic hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment