Monday, March 4, 2013

Tea better than Paradise Bakery? I think so.

I bought this tea a few weeks ago from Trader Joes. I've never tried it before but I love their Jasmine Green Tea so I figured I'd try it. I love black tea so I was hoping I'd like Trader Joes Mango Black Tea. OMG! This stuff is amazeballs!! Occasionally when I'm at the mall I'll get a large mango tea from Paradise Bakery and for years now I've been looking for a similar tea to make at home. Well I think I finally found it. This stuff is just as good or better tasting. And since it only costs $1.99 a box which is about how much a large tea costs at Paradise Bakery I think we have a winner. I'm only sorry I bought one box of this stuff because I heard that it sells out all the time. I make mine by filling a large glass 3/4 full with ice and then I put one tagless teabag into my ekobrew cup brew it in my Keurig on the 8 oz. setting. It's so awesome that I can make a cup of refreshingly delicious mango black tea at home now. Woot, Go Trader Joes!



No comments:

Post a Comment