Friday, March 1, 2013

MorningStar Farms® veggie burgers


I recently tried a Bzz Agent Campaign for MorningStar Farms® original grillers veggie burgers. Patrick, my husband bought a new grill last year so we've been grilling pretty often. One night we decided to have the veggie burgers. Patrick's been on a health kick/diet for about a month now so he was up for trying them. I had my burger plain with ketchup like I've always eaten my burgers at home. I have to say I didn't really care for it, in my opinon it didn't taste at all like meat. On the other hand Patrick thought they were pretty good and he wants to have them again. I think I like beef too much to give it up for veggie even if it is just for one night a week or every once in awhile. For anyone whose into giving up meat one night a week or if you're a vegetarian I'd say try the burgers you'll probably like them. They're just not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment