Friday, December 7, 2012

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Cup Set

I got my Ctrl-Alt-Delete cup set from ThinkGeek.com yesterday. I first saw the set on Pinterest months ago. I thought it was so cool so I pinned it to my "Super Cool Stuff" board, in hopes of one day getting them. Yes, I'm a geek I know that. Well ThinkGeek had a Cyber Monday sale last week with free shipping and when I saw that they still had them and on sale I just had to buy them. My three favorite keys, lol. Those who are familiar with programs locking up or not responding are very aware of Ctrl-Alt-Delete's magical powers. I'm not sure what I'll do with these cups but they look super cool. Now I have to figure out where to put them to keep them away from the kids or I might find them having a tea party with them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment