Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm addicted to Chefville


I have a small obsession with Facebook games. I played Farmville and I got to level 33 until farming became too monotonous. Then I played Frontierville (Pioneer Trail) and got to level 114, I eventually became bored with that. Then came the Sims Social which I've played since the day it came out in August of 2011. I got to level 136 before I basically gave up on it, I still play occasionally. They come out with so many timed quests it becomes too much work and if I'm not having fun playing a game then what's the point of playing it.

Just this year though I started playing Chefville about two weeks after it came out in August. I've gotten to level 177 with 427 mastery stars in about five months. I almost lost interest in the game when I hit around 300 mastery stars but then they added a whole mess load of quests like catering, the California Dairy event and the new the Sushi station. As long as there's stuff for me to do then I'll still enjoy playing it. I don't really know why I like the game so much. You gather up your ingredients, then set up some dishes to make and let them cook anywhere from 1 minute to 16 hours. Then you can decorate your restaurant in various themes like Tuscan, Diner, or Harbor. You upgrade your cooking stations and get new ones as you level. Not too complicated yet not too simple. It's a pretty perfect game. I haven't encountered too many bugs. I see people on the forums all the time complaining about not being able to finish everything on time but I never seem to have that problem. Probably because I'm home all the time and I'm such a great multitasker, ha. I say skip the stuff you don't have time for because you really don't have to do everything. Right now they've got Holiday themed quests for Christmas and new decorations, yay. I've been having fun decorating my place and making winter meat pies. That's one of the cool aspects of online games they almost always end up doing something for holidays, I remember that from WoW.
Even though I play Facebook games I still play PC games when I find one i'm interested in. I just don't have as much time as I used to because of the kids. But that's cool I like my little Facebook games. Check out Chefville if you ever get the chance, it's pretty enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment