Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why I get up everyday...



because of these three little guys. They are my love, my joy, my hope, my everything and they drive me bat shit crazy on a daily basis. I love them to death but boy do I want to run away from home sometimes, of course I would come back. My first born on the left is Noah he's four. Super intelligent, inquisitive, thoughtful, and full of energy. Since the day he was born he's been nothing but a super-charged tornado set on a course for taking over the world. The one on the right is Rylan my second born, he's two. He may look like me but that's where the comparison ends. He is an emotional rollercoaster. One minute he's laughing with his brother next he's screaming his head off for almost no reason at all. Considering he is only two I'm sure a lot of toddlers his age are the same. Hopefully he'll grow out of it, hopefully. Lastly is the baby of the family, Skylar. He's amazing. After having two difficult babies I finally get my angel. He is pretty great. Barely cries, sleeps all night, and rarely whines. I'm grateful to God for giving me such a peaceful little guy. Of course that may all in change in a year or two. Fingers crossed. So those three are my life. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them. They're the reason I get up in the morning, well afternoon, that's a whole other post. And I mean when I get up it's usually because they're waking me up out of my peaceful slumber demanding Netflix and sippy cups of milk. There they are, my three little boys. They make my life worth living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment