Friday, December 7, 2012

Star Trek Into Darkness, New Teaser Trailer and Poster


I've been a fan of Star Trek since I was a kid when I would stay up to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation. Jean Luc Picard is still my favorite Captain. I love the reboot of the original series. Benedict Cumberbatch from the BBC's Sherlock is playing the villain in the Star Trek sequel which makes the geek in me giddy. I love Cumberbatch so I'm excited to see him in this. I'll probably be rooting for him even though he is the bad guy. They finally released the teaser trailer, looks pretty awesome but It's still not definite who is character is. 

Plot Summary from IMDB:

When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has decimated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment